24 April 2011

Baking my heart out!

Like everyone else I have this really bad habit of wanting to do everything I desire but my revision or waiting coursework. When I'm free and have no commitments I don't get inspired to do anything else but to do nothing all day. I'm working on it!

Now that I have exams coming up, I literally want to do everything, including baking cupcakes daily. Insane I know.

Since I have baked the hummingbird cupcakes couple of weeks ago and I have been meaning to make some more. Dear family and friends been on my case ever since. I really want to but the oven in my grandfather's house is not functioning and so I have to bake at my uncle's - 5 mints away!

Next week we will have picnic inshallah, I plan on making some then. I'm just thinking whether to make the same red velvet cupcake or fudge cupcakes. Eeek, I'm just too excited. I hope the weather stays pleasant at this week.






1 comment: