31 October 2011

A day before November

It is a chilly night and I’m sitting in my favourite spot in the house which usually doesn’t have mobile signal. My bone marrow is aching let alone my whole body. Today I wanted to treat myself with couple of new outfits so I went shopping after work, all alone. Not only did I have time for myself but I had time to be in exclusion with myself.  My thoughts process and my surroundings where running parallel to each other and at some point I was engrossed in a complete thinking mode. I was revaluating my life.

Like any other person on this plant we have fears to overcome and I’m the type that once I fall in the trap of any fear it takes me forever to identify it, acknowledge it and solve it. It’s a vicious cycle. Anyway the too much thinking has made me feel over exhausted. I just want to pause the time have it pass by, by my own accord. Little do I know that my wish can’t be granted.

Tomorrow will be another day full of positivity inshallah and I’m counting my blessings today and grateful for yesterday – Alhmduallah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment