8 March 2011

A piece of my heart for you, my friends!



Despite what I’m going through at the moment and what I have been through in the past couple months, I’m still counting my blessings. I tend to ponder a lot on little things in my life that means so much to me. Things such as a friend’s gesture to help when I’m going through tough times; perhaps a positive talk as a booster by my parents or even an effort to make me happy by someone dear to me when I’m feeling down.

I have lost count of the number of times I had actually felt content, absolutely content with my circle of friends. I’m so fortunate to have a bunch of diverse, strong, caring, loving, passionate and supportive friends in my humble life.  The circle is getting bigger and better as I stumble across new individuals every now and then. some of you we still getting to know each other and other's already settled in my heart and mind. It actually makes me wonder if I’m giving anything in return. For now all I know is that I love them all and you know who you’re; because one way or another I must’ve told you that I love you or soon you hear it because you deserve it.  

For us friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment