3 February 2011

Counting down...!

It feels like a beautiful spring morning today. The breeze is gently caressing my cheeks and it almost feels like I'm smelling the scent of the blossoming flowers. I think the smell is coming from my sister’s hijab which I’m wearing now. She has collections of perfumes and even though I love perfumes I avoid wearing it when I go outside.

Anything that smells beautiful triggers my memory to beautiful spring or summer days and if this is complimented by any melody that just lifts my mood and makes me bask on cloud 9. Well this how I feel now, despite the fact I’m at the library and I’m doing my methodology to my thesis. What a great way to start the day <3




I’m counting down till it’s march and it’s spring. 25 days to till March and then one more month and it will be my birthday. I love the fact I was born in spring. I’m counting down…!

No comments:

Post a Comment