4 February 2011

I always remember you!



Reminiscing Ramadan, the holly month where our soul ponders over what we have done the past whole year. This nasheed and highly produced clip by Shiekh Mishary Al-Afasy cuts it for me. The melody sometimes brings tears to my eyes and of course the lyrics do its part to trigger it.

This coming Ramadan I don’t think it will be the same, grandmother won’t be with us. We’re one down and all I wish is that her soul is granted Janaat Al-Fardous inshallah, I hope she is resting in peace and she can hear our prayers. Ameen!   

Ramadan is all about gathering with your family and retying the broken strings, to feel like you’ve your souls have intertwined with love and care.

Just as I type, I received a text message from a number which is not saved on my phone “My father’s brother passed away last night, please make dua’a for him and for us and for all the ummah” .. Subhanallah.

You never know when your loved ones are due to let go of the world. Do yourself a favour now so that you don’t regret it later for not being there for them

Peace & blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment