1 January 2011

1-1-2011

I've never been a fan of odd numbers, here I'm starting a new year to what suppose to be arbitrary numbers & resolutions. I decided to not fool myself again and make a wishful thinking based on numbers. Yes, numbers is what makes us and what made something of us whether we like it or not. I guess it is a new way of thinking. I'm already contradicting myself. *shrugs*


On a positive note, I bought a new diary. For the sake of my studies and general life. I love it and this time it is a little too girly whirly. A bit too pinkish inside a little lovey dovey on the outside. I promise myself everyday that I will be more organised & this beautiful diary should kick start things for me; or so I hope!



It's true when they said keep a diary, and someday it'll keep you.
ps: this blog will follow suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment