30 January 2011

Blessing in disguise


Since I woke up this morning and I have been feeling awesomely energetic. I don’t know whether it was due to the little trip I have planned with the ladies or just the mere fact that I was going to see their beautiful faces; either ways I was and still happy.

It was going to be a quick catch up and we decided to meet in central London, where the buzz of the city at. We first decided to either go to MoMos (North African café) or just have a chit chat at Starbucks. But fate decided otherwise and we ended up in Yumchaa a little gem, dear Leyla has suggested.

The idea of going to herbal tea shop was quite daunting at the beginning. I was anxious that our little gathering will be spoiled by a tasteless and expensive, flavoured hot water. I was wrong, very wrong!


Mango Rise flavoured tea  & the ripples of <3


Macaroons <3 <3 <3


The whole vintage atmosphere and recycled furniture has given the room a warm feeling and extra edge to it. It’s beautiful knowing that what you use is environmentally friendly and everything you eat is organic. Guilt free! I think since I have took the initiative to slowly cut down on branded cafés I have become attracted to little gems like Yumchaa <3

Obviously the day wouldn’t have been great with out my ladies, the two Sagals. We have laughed our hearts out and made this Sunday another memorable one.

          



I want this wallpaper on my room's wall  too     
 
After we left Yumchaa, we ate some waffles as we strolled the streets of W1 and ended up going to Mamas & Papas and this where the drama started. Even before we stepped in Sagal went all broody on us … it is normal because she totally falls in  love when it comes to children. She will be a great mother no doubts and my babysitter and the funniest aunty they can ever have.  

         

        

I wont lie, I felt broody too, but it just goes against what I feel towards children and how annoying they can be..!

No comments:

Post a Comment