9 January 2011

Brain on standby!

I’m literally waiting for ideas to trickle down in my brain. I’ve been sitting here for more than 4 hours. I don’t have as many distractions as I would usually have. Here I’m in a big office with a cosy atmosphere. In less than 48 hours I’m required to present a presentation on role conflict in inter-professional healthcare. I have all the materials I need from scattered journals to text books. I even thought some food may stimulate my brain cells. But no LUCK! 


I’ve realised that I work best under immense pressure. It’s almost as if my brain cells are being squeezed like a lemon. I can promise you tomorrow, same time I will be furiously typing on my laptop. I wont even have a second to spare … I lied, maybe a second or two to tweet! : )  

 
I think I should get off now … wish me sleek mayhem tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment