14 January 2011

The key to my escape is a simple smile


When I’m constantly shadowed by my stress triggering lifestyle it’s quite hard to reminisce on things that once made me smile. I’m a very simple person inside, very simple. Little things can make me enormously happy. The one thing that never fails me is the rays of the golden ball. My mood can instantly change from an awful to a cheerful and jolly one. Regardless of the process, all I know is that I need to move out of this country. Britain as much as it seems like everyone’s dream destination, a train away from Paris and a plane away from the rest of Europe; it’s not the case for me. I need sun, I need to escape from the 9 to 5 routine, I need to be free and enjoy what life got in store for me. But I will continue smiling in a hope that one day I will get what my heart, soul and mind desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment